The WRC DES Carbon helmet has the same shape and fit as the WRC DES 8860 helmet, but without the extra thick 100% Carbon Fiber shell. It is formed in the same manner as the 8860, but with a Carbon/Kevlar mix which yields a much lighter helmet that still carries the latest Snell rating.
The integrated microphone boom sets the WRC DES apart from other open face helmets and gives a secure location for communications equipment.
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell to interface with Head and Neck Restraint Systems.
WRC DES Carbon
- Helmet Shell
- Integrated Electronics (Plugs and Radio)
- Passive noise attenuating earmuffs
- Adjustable Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone
- Drinks System Connection Plug
- HANS Posts
- 1 Visor - Clear, Medium or Dark Smoke
Optional Extras (See Accesories)
- Earmuffs w/ Speakers
- Integrated Eject System
- Wiring Connectors
- Drinking system
- Front spoiler
- Rear spoiler
- Top air system or side air system (fitted in place of the drinks system connection plug)
- Iredium and short visors