The Formula line of helmets (designated "F") takes the concept of lightness further by eliminating the integrated accessory ports on the side of the helmet. This gives absolutely the lightest Full-face Formula style helmet in the world.
The ST5F Composite Helmet is an evolution from the ST4 FN. It carries the Snell 2015 rating which satisfies almost all US Based racing sanctioning bodies’ requirements for helmet certifications..
The cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
The shape of the Formula is conducive to use in open and closed cockpit cars. The optional Aero kits will optimize airflow over the helmet for open cars. Also perfect for Karting.
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.
ST5 F Composite
- Helmet Shell
- Integrated Electronics (Plugs and Radio)
- Passive noise attenuating earmuffs
- Adjustable Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone
- Drinks System Connection Plug
- HANS Posts
- 1 Visor - Clear, Medium or Dark Smoke
* Ear plugs (AE0300) Sold seperatly
Optional Extras (See Accesories)
- Earmuffs w/ Speakers
- Integrated Eject System
- Wiring Connectors
- Drinking system
- Front spoiler
- Rear spoiler
- Top air system or side air system (fitted in place of the drinks system connection plug)
- Iredium and short visors