The Stilo ST5 is the new generation of full face helmet from Stilo.
The cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
• Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight.
• Carries a Snell SA-2015 certification.
• Features a much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight.
All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration. You can use any combination of the three. The ST5 offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5 from Stilo.
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.
• Hans Posts
• Location of Electronics, Hydration and Ventilation
• Electronic Spec
• Integrated Eject
ST5 GT Carbon
- These earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff’s unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- You may also use Ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter.