The Stilo ST5 is the new generation of full face helmet from Stilo.
The cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
The ST5 GT carries a Snell 2015 certification which satisfies almost all racing sanctioning bodies’ requirements for helmet certifications.
Available with integrated Electronics, Air Supply and Hydration or any combination of the three, this helmet offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. There are no wires or hoses hanging down below the helmet – everything integrates seamlessly with the shell of the helmet.
Features an M6 nut integrated into the shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.
Please note, the helmet is pictured with a short sun visor. The helmet comes with a full size clear visor.
ST5 GT Composite
- Helmet Shell
- Integrated Electronics (Plugs and Radio)
- Passive noise attenuating earmuffs
- Adjustable Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone
- Drinks System Connection Plug
- HANS Posts
- 1 Visor - Clear, Medium or Dark Smoke
* Ear plugs (AE0300) Sold seperatly
Optional Extras (See Accesories)
- Earmuffs w/ Speakers
- Integrated Eject System
- Wiring Connectors
- Drinking system
- Front spoiler
- Rear spoiler
- Top air system or side air system (fitted in place of the drinks system connection plug)
- Iredium and short visors