The ZERO helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, thanks to the new shell made from a specific quality of Carbon. These helmets are homologated to FIA 8860-2010 regulations.
The cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
The ST5 Formula N Zero 8860 Helmet is aimed at professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation, or any race driver serious about helmet safety. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Nowhere will you find a safer helmet.
The shape of the Formula is conducive to use in open and closed cockpit cars.
ST5 F Zero 8860
- Helmet Shell
- Integrated Electronics (Plugs and Radio)
- Passive noise attenuating earmuffs
- Adjustable Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone
- Drinks System Connection Plug
- HANS Posts
- 1 Visor - Clear, Medium or Dark Smoke
PLUS - 1 extra visors, visor locking system, top air kit, drinking system, helmet bag
Optional Extras (See Accesories)
- Earmuffs w/ Speakers
- Integrated Eject System
- Wiring Connectors
- Drinking system
- Front spoiler
- Rear spoiler
- Top air system or side air system (fitted in place of the drinks system connection plug)
- Iredium and short visors